Saturday, April 9, 2016

~ Perfectly Posh Review ~

Perfectly posh is a whole body care line... They have tons I mean tons of great wonderful products to get... Here is some of the stuff they have body butters,face scrub,lip scrub,body scrubs,bath bombs,bath salt,hand creme,body creme,soap and so many more... All there products have great little names and they all smell amazing... Using there products are like going to the spa for a day... My favorites are all the black scrubs... And I also love love love there bath salts... I run a warm bath and put some salt in the tub and omg... And there are fun to use... You get to pamper yourself at home... And all of there products are under 25.00. How great is that... I'm telling you if you have not tried these before then you need to get your hands on some... Here is my posh lady's name if you would like to get ahold of her... Kacee Wheatley... You can find her on facebook...

No comments:

Post a Comment