Tuesday, November 17, 2015

image skin care reviewu

This company sent me a morning and evening samples. The also sent a pin andcoupon.  I got the dry dehydrated rosacea sensitive and aging skin ones...in the samples pack is a face cleaner serum hydrating repair cream hydrating enzyme creme and daily hydrating moisturizer... i really love this product... the face cleaner really does make my face feel really clean... im getting older so i really also like the repair cream too. I have really dry skin and this product help with that and my cheeks get really red and it helps with that too. I love that that sent a day and night sample pack.... this product makes my face feel refreshed... i have been trying my friends about there products. And now they want to buy from this company... very happy with there product...

No comments:

Post a Comment