Tuesday, November 17, 2015

palmer's review

They sent four samples in the mail and 3coupon.  The samples they sent are skin therapy oil cocoa butter formula  shampoo and conditioner.  I like the shampoo and conditioner  made my hair feel really soft and very easy for me to brush through my thick hair... And it smells great... i love the smell of the cocoa butter but i have always loved that smell... lol i use this on my arms leg and feet.. i get really dry skin.. and my feel crack...this softens my skin.. it helps relieves dry skin and tones your skin... i love love love the skin therapy oil after u seing the sample they sent i went out and bought a bottle of my own.. after having my son i get really bad stretch marks on my tummy and legs and i been u seing this product and i can barely see them anymore i also use this on a scars i have on my hand.. the skin therapy oil helps so much it helps scars stretch marks dry damaged skin uneven skin tones and aging skin.. i will continue to try buying there products.. they help with so many skin problems ... very happy with there product.

No comments:

Post a Comment