Saturday, February 20, 2016

{Nature's Gate Review}

This is also another great skincare line... They have cleansing milk and moisturizer. Cleansing gel and oil free moisturizer. Night cream and eye cream. They has toothpaste that works great and makes your mouth feel fresh. They have shampoo that makes your hair feel soft and smells amazing. Self tanning lotion that works really well. They have vegan shampoo and conditioner.. Which I love to use. They have body wash and makes my skin feel really nice. And I love the smell of it. They have lotion in papaye... Who wouldn't love the smell of that. :) They have liquid soap that didn't leave your skin feeling dry. Which I love because I don't like using soap that makes my skin feel dry. Very impressed with there vegan products... And if you haven't tried these yet what are you waiting for... Jump on it...

No comments:

Post a Comment